Our new nail stickers for quick & beautiful nail designs:
- Original hand-painted and reproduced designs
- Water soluble
- Sheet design as shown
- Instructions included
- Colours may vary due to screen display
- gewünschtes Motiv ausschneiden
- Sticker anfeuchten oder auf mit warmen Wasser getränkte Zellette legen
- nach ca. 20-30 Sek. löst sich die Folie mit dem Bild vom Trägerpapier.
- schieben sie den Sticker langsam von Trägerpapier und platzieren sie ihn auf dem Nagel.
- lassen sie den Sticker in der Lampe 1 min trocken.
- mit Glanzgel versiegeln
All Jet Set Beauty products are intended exclusively for professional use by certified nail designers.
They should therefore only be used for professional applications in order to achieve a satisfactory and correct result.
We recommend attending specialist training courses.
The products listed here may only be used for the production and embellishment of artificial fingernails. For external use only!
Please read the instructions for use and warnings carefully!
- For commercial/professional use onlyKeep
- out of the reach of
- in a
- , dry place, protect from sunlight
- Empty container completely and do not dispose of in waste water or sewage. Do not allow to enter drains
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes,
- protective clothing, gloves, mouth and eye
- well-ventilated areasDo not
- swallow, do not
- inhaleDo not use
- injured or inflamed nailsIn case of
- contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a doctor immediatelyIn case of
- contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of waterIn case of
- contact with clothing , remove clothing and wash before use, If
- do not induce vomiting and consult a doctor immediatelyAfter
- inhalation, remove affected person to fresh air and keep at restMay
- cause an allergic reactionMay be
- irritating to the skin, eyes, mucous membranes and respiratory organs
- If reddening of the skin or allergic reactions occur, stop using the product immediately and contact a doctor if necessary. See a doctor
- Prepare the nail as usual
- Cut out the motif as accurately as possible
- Place in warm water until the motif detaches from the backing paper
- place on the nail and press on (you can still move the motif with water)
- dab dry with a tissue
- seal twice with gel and coat well so that no gel flakes off afterwards and you're done!